Best Garage Lights
Given that garages are increasingly becoming popular in homes these days, there’s the need for the best lighting. This is for simple accessibility, effectiveness and security when working.
Many garages don’t have sufficient ventilations to brighten up at daytime. When you install the best garage lighting, it will lighten up your space and will be easy for you to see as you fix your car or while doing another project.
Choosing the Best Garage Lights in the shops can be a tedious task. For this reason, we have reviewed some of the best garage lights. Take a look at it!
|Tanbaby Garage Light Deformable LED Lights||CHECK PRICE|
|2 Pack LED Garage Light (60W) E26 Deformable LED Garage Ceiling Lights||CHECK PRICE|
|CESAILT LED Deformable Lamp, Ceiling Lighting 6000 LM, 60-Watt E26 Daylight Lamps||CHECK PRICE|
|Shine Tech LED 40-Watt Security Area Light||CHECK PRICE|
|TORCHSTAR Dusk-to-Dawn Outdoor Barn Light with Photocell, 35-Watt||CHECK PRICE|
|LED Basement Lights, LED Garage Lights 6000LM,60 Watts Deformable Ceiling Lighting||CHECK PRICE|
Best Garage Lights Review
- Tanbaby Garage Light Deformable LED Lights 6000lm (60 watts) Tribright LED Adjustable Light Garage
These Best Garage Lights are manufactured using aircraft-grade aluminum. It works more like a bulb which you screw on; only that it has a LED lighting that has numerous remarkable features. It’s precisely like the motion-activated Striker Concepts’ although it’s an inexpensive choice.
It provides a motion-detection option of up to a radius of 20 feet. The control panels can be folded up to 90 degrees so that you can direct the light as you desire. Installation is simple as you easily remove an old light bulb and put this on.
You can use numerous lights as you want and you can also turn off the motion detector option for you to use an on/off switch. The only downside of this garage light is that it’s costly when compared to others in this review. In case you might be asking yourself “what are the features of this garage light?” Well, here they are!
- The model can be adjusted and has an illumination angle of 360 degrees
- Saves energy and lasts long
- Every lamp bead disperses strong heat and light
- Each panel comprises of 48 lamp heads
- Has 3 extremely bright aluminum LED heads whichcan be adjusted
- The movement is activated up to a radius of 20 feet
- Generates 6000 lumens of high-intensity light
- Manufactured using aircraft-grade aluminum. It can bend at an angle of 90 degrees
- Has a 2-year guarantee from the manufacturers
- The 6000 kelvin color could be very blue for several people
- It’s costly
- 2 Pack LED Garage Light (60W) E26 Deformable LED Garage Ceiling Lights
These garage lights use a panel design that’s adjustable which is similar to the model above. However, the model has four panels rather than three and also has a major bulb at the center of the panels.
The panels comprises of a total of 156 pieces of diodes. Like most designs in this review, the model also has a power output of 60 watts. You are probably wondering “what features does this garage light have?” here they are!
- Extremely bright and energy saving – The garage light has a high light output of 6000 lm, a total output of 60 W and 6500 K of white light. It offersexcellent lighting experience indoors. It has an energy saving capacity of 85% and is also environmentallyfriendly.
- Has an adjustable design that can be reshaped – It has 4 LED light heads that can be adjusted; each of them is manually foldable and can be folded up to 90 degrees. They can be folded up to 360 degrees for them to illuminate a large area.
- Easy installation – The garage light has a standard base of E26. It’s easy and convenient to mount. You don’t require any tools, wiring or an expert electrician to install it. Mounting it is as easy as crewing in a standard light bulb. Note: Please switch off the device before installation.
- It’s long lasting and of premium quality –It’s manufactured using premium quality aluminum and high quality PC. These LED lights can effectively disperse heat over a long period of time. It’s resistant to high temperatures and corrosion.
- Installation is a breeze
- Fully lights up your garage
- The adjustable panels enables you to position the lights well
- Produces a lot of noise
- CESAILT LED Deformable Lamp, Ceiling Lighting 6000 LM, 60-Watt E26 Daylight Lamps
Suitable lighting is crucial in every workplace, whether it’s a workshop, warehouse or a garage. Without this your productivity will be poor. If you want premium quality in any of the mentioned places,these LED lights are your ideal choice.
Proper lighting has two advantages: accidents will be minimized and productivity will improve. Therefore, get yourself these quality garage lights from CESAILT.
This LED garage lights can illuminate your garage perfectly giving you the best customer experience. You can mount it conveniently without a hassle.
- It can be reshaped – You can adjust the deformation angle freely to suit diverse occasions. There is a large round LED lamp and four LED panels that are bright with adjustable wide-angle design that covers a larger area.
- Its energy efficient – The brightness is many times higher than conventional light bulbs, with these light bulbs, you will save up to 80% of electricity
- It’s friendlyto the environment – It doesn’t have mercury or lead which is harmful. It also doesn’t have UV, IR or any other radiation that’s detrimental.
- The model is super bright – It offers 6500K of white daylight and an output of 6000LM
- It’s durable–It has more than 40,000 hours of lifetime and its 80% energy saving. This will minimize electricity cost.
- Easy installation
- It has the ideal brightness. It’s not too bright or too dim
- Lasts long
- Can cover a large area due to the angle of adjustment
- Somewhat expensive
- Shine Tech LED 40-Watt Security Area Light – Barn Light Dusk to Dawn with a Photocell
This highly sensitive photocell lighting system is perfect for lighting up your garage from sunset to sunrise. It’s a multi-purpose as you can use it in shops, barns, narrow streets among many others. Its energy efficient as it has a maximum of 6600 lumens. This bulb is the perfect choice for all your requirements.
This specific product is supplied with a die-cast aluminum housing that keeps off dirt, moisture and litter. It’s therefore secure. The LED lights can also be perfect for use in damp places. Mounting it is a breeze as it can be installed on a wooden plank, a pole or on the ceiling.
Mounting screws are supplied together with the LED lights. Its brightness covers a wide area with the LED glowing down where it’s mounted. It has 5000K of daylight temperature. This is sufficient for the perfect lighting. Some of the outstanding features of this great product are mentioned below. Keep on reading
- It’s equipped with a Dusk-to-Dawn LED Barn Light Sensor – Every bulb is supplied with a sunset to sunrise photocell sensor to make sure you have light where and when you may need it. It has an in-built photo controller for timing from dusk-to-dawn.
- Durable and Energy Efficient –This environmentally friendly LED lights and a sunset to sunrise photocell will save you money by lowering energy consumption by 88% when compared to traditional lights that have mercury vapor. It switches off automatically in daylight. In addition, this LED light form Shine Tech has a lifespan of 50,000 hours which is almost 14 years!
- Easy to install and upgrade –Simply attach to a wooden post, wall or pole using the included 2-inch lag screws. It can also be attached to the 2-inch diameter elbow attachment arm that’s not included.
- Secure and Super Bright – This garage light offers a breathtaking brightness of 5500 lumens and protects your barn, stowage space and other items which are valuable. It replaces power-consuming, high-wattage incandescent bulbs. This saves you from high electricity bills.
- Has an attractive white light that’s bright
- It’s light
- Saves energy cost
- It’s versatile as it can be used in numerous places
- It just glows down and you would need several of them if you have a big garage
- It’s small compared to the other types
- TORCHSTAR Dusk-to-Dawn Outdoor Barn Light with Photocell, 35-Watt
This LED barn light is economical as it will save money. It has a low consumption of 35 watts and is therefore energy efficient. It has a sturdy aluminum housing which implies that its corrosion proof and has excellent heat dispersion.
This garage light is also water resistant and can be used outdoors in damp places. It has a lifespan of 50,000 hours. This is 10 times longer when compared to incandescent bulbs. There’s a dusk-to-dawn photocell that’s supplied with the LED garage light. This photocell is used to automatically switch on during the night and switch off during daytime.
It has an output of 3500 lumens and immediately switches on with a 120 degree wide-angle floodlight, which can cover a large light range of 82 feet when attached at 20 feet. Installing this garage light is a breeze and also quick.
It has several wall or post mounting methods and is compatible with attachment arms. Here are some of the features of this great product. Let’s jump right in!
- Has a sunset-to-sunrise photocell
- It has a 5-year guarantee
- Do It Yourself (DIY) mounting
- 35 watts power consumption
- Made from heavy duty aluminum
- Saves you the hassle of having a manual switch
- Simple and fast mounting
- It’s highly waterproof and dust resistant
- Lights brightly
- Somewhat difficult to install it
- LED Basement Lights, LED Garage Lights 6000LM,60 Watts Deformable Ceiling Lighting
Simply put! This LED light is a better replacement for traditional fluorescent lamps for basements, garages, workshops, rooms, equipment rooms and many more. It can also serve as LED outdoor garage lighting.
This LED garage lighting is manufactured using insulation material which isn’t hot and can protect from electric shock to get rid of hidden risks. This new material that conducts heat makes sure that there’s better heat dispersion.
This ensures the lifespan of LED lamps up to 50,000 hours. LED lights that are free from lead and mercury have no radiation and are environmentally friendly and safe. You don’t require doing any wiring or using any tools when mounting this garage lights.
Ensure that you have switched off power before mounting or changing your lampstand for safety purposes. Let’s now have a look at several features that make this garage light to stand out from the crowd. Keep on reading!
- They are foldable and adjustable
- Have a lifetime of 50,000 hours. They are therefore long lasting
- Versatile as they can be used in a variety of places
- They generate bright light
- The 4 panels have an illumination angle of 90 degrees
- Installation is a breeze
- Energy efficient as they save up to 80% of energy
- The illumination angle of the panels enables it light up the entire space
- Easy to mount it
- It’s fragile if not handled carefully when installing
Best Garage Lights Buying Guide
The setting up of garage lights is an investment. Regardless of the best ideas for garage lighting that you put into practice, your investment isn’t worth it if you don’t buy premium quality lights. There are numerous lights in the market. Therefore, getting the right one can be very complicated.
If you know what you’re looking for in the targeted Best Garage Lights, it’s simple to find your perfect one. Therefore, we would like to look at several things to take into account when purchasing one. Read on to know what to consider
Before buying lights for your garage, you should comprehend the room well. Be certain about the height and breadth of your garage. In addition, you should also take into account the purpose for which you’re using the garage for.
Consequently, you can determine the number and size of lights you need to install. Otherwise, you can buy an unsuitable light that will make your garage look too bright or too dark.
The position the garage light will be set
The next factor to take into consideration is where the Garage Light will be set. This is also related to the garage’s height. If you have a large garage, you may require 3-4 lights in diverse positions. However, it’s suggested that you place them at the top where you will be working on your car or other functions.
If that’s not the correct position, you will not get sufficient light which you need when working, regardless of how strong the light you have installed is.
There are two garage light types. You can get LED or fluorescent lights for garages. LED lights are somewhat costly when compared to fluorescent lights. Nevertheless, they are also effective in lightening and making your garage bright.
Therefore, its better you invest in Hardwired LED lights for you to have a performance which is improved and brighter in the workshop.
Level of brightness
As we want our garage to have sufficient light to work cozily and flawlessly, the brightness of the light is crucial. Nevertheless, how can we inspect the brightness beforehand!
Well, the light brightness has to match the atmosphere of the garage. It’s most frequently expressed as lumens. The level of brightness is determined by higher lumen numbers.
In the case of a workshop or a garage, lights with 4000 lumens will give the correct brightness. You can select your desired lumen depending on the atmosphere of the garage.
The Color Temperature
What do you understand by color temperature? Color temperature is usually expressed as Kelvin. Therefore, you can inspect the number of kelvin on the light specification.
Normally, the range of color temperature that’s preferred is 4000-6000 Kelvin. This temperature offers the garage a natural color that you prefer. The higher area gives a yellowish color. Therefore, select the color temperature you prefer for your garage.
Energy Efficiency function
Although LED lights are much more energy efficient when compared to fluorescent lights, there are differences in the efficiency of diverse LED lights. Check the capacity of watts for you to comprehend how it’s consuming energy.
Garage lights with higher wattage have faster energy consumption. Normally, the range of 40 watts works perfectly in the garage. However, if you require light that’s bright, keep in mind that energy consumption will also be higher.
Keep in mind that not all lights are supplied with the installation procedure. You therefore need to be cautious when installing the lights. For you to install the garage lights easily, select one that is supplied with chains to facilitate hanging of the lights.
You can also opt for one that can be mounted easily on the wall. Try to select the products that are supplied with all accessories for easy installation. When you have proper directions of installation, you will not damage your newly bought lights!
We admit that when you use money on garage lighting, it’s an investment. The lights must therefore have a good lifespan as you don’t want to buy them from time to time. Even if you’re on a fixed budget, try to select lights with high durability.
Normally, the lifespan of LED lights is three times better than that of fluorescent lamps. LED lights have a lifespan of 50,000 hours, while that of fluorescent lamps is 14,500 hours. Therefore, if you want an upgraded garage, we recommend you choose LED lights.
Your garage is generally your workshop too. If there are numerous activities taking place there and your garage lights are not protected, you will replace them from time to time. The bulb housing is therefore, worth taking into account.It keeps your lights secure and durable.
Fluorescent versus LED
These are the two main types of lights used to illuminate garages. Fluorescent lamps were initially the first option until LED lights came.
Using LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights has many benefits over the fluorescent lamps and this has led to the LED light increasing popularity over their counterparts; the fluorescent lights.
Here are several benefits of using LED lights over fluorescent lamps. Take a look!
They have a longer lifespan
The lifespan of fluorescent lights commonly ranges from 7,000-15,000 hours while the lifespan of LED lights is from 25,000-50,000 hours or more. Their capability to last long is a huge benefit.
They are more Energy Efficient
The LED technology also converts electrical energy into light energy better; this makes LED lights more energy efficient when compared to fluorescents. LED lights are around 30% more energy efficient than their counterparts; fluorescent lamps.
They are more friendly to the environment
For those who care for the environment, then you’ll be satisfied to know that LED lights are friendlier to the environment than fluorescent lights. It’s because they don’t use poisonous gases such as mercury and phosphor, which are used in fluorescent lamps.
From the LED garage lights that can be reshaped, you will now be able to find the ideal LED light that will light up your garage appropriately. These lights are strong and very bright thanks to the high illumination. In addition, the lights are adjustable to diverse angles to achieve enhanced lighting.They are crafted from premium quality materials, which mean that they will serve you for many years.
Additionally, they last long. This means that they will work for long. It’s very easy andfast to install the LED garage lights as all parts are supplied with the bulbs. In an interesting way they are energy-saving lights and save energy. We have done a thorough research and compiled this review of the Best Garage Lights. Select carefully the garage light that will light up your garage while considering the factors discussed.